I am learning that most of my friends and family are . . . curious. . . . about WHY I am doing an IRONMAN (2012). . . . . again (2014). . . . . I'm sure some days I will have the same questions, so here is an honest look into who I am - what is motivating me, what my goals are, and how I get from HERE to IRONMAN in 52 weeks . . . enjoy the ride!

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Life AS an Ironman - day 5

NYC!

I have to get some pictures on here. . . but in a nutshell. . .

Today was touring by bus,

First NYC hot dog!

Out to the Statin Island Ferry

Seeing the Statue of Liberty -

More touring by bus - REALLY cold

Deciding to walk because it was just too cold up on that open bus.

The apple store - a new iPad mini

F.A.O Schwartz - the big piano

Shopping for a few souvenirs

Finally buying a touque for me, and then a scarf, and fingerless gloves too. . . ahh finally warm!

Dinner at a healthy food cafe place - mmmm delicious.

Back to the hotel

Repack all the bags, pillows, blankets etc, into 8 duffles, 2 coolers and 7 backpacks.  Now we can haul our stuff 'a little' easier.  Keep in mind it is still 17 bags!




No comments:

Post a Comment