I am learning that most of my friends and family are . . . curious. . . . about WHY I am doing an IRONMAN (2012). . . . . again (2014). . . . . I'm sure some days I will have the same questions, so here is an honest look into who I am - what is motivating me, what my goals are, and how I get from HERE to IRONMAN in 52 weeks . . . enjoy the ride!

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Life AS and Ironman - Day 7

The time changes are making me wonky!

I woke up and the clock said 5:30.  Not bad I thought - I got up, took my thyroid pill, and laid back down, wondering if I could sleep for a few more minutes.  Nope - I decided to check my mail, and have a shower.  Just before stepping into the shower, I noticed the clock on the computer said 5 something. . . 5 something??  What??  Then I remembered, the clock in the room was an hour fast last night - we discussed it!  So. .. . I got up at 4:30am?  ugh - what am I supposed to do about it now?

Well, I got up, showered, shaved, updated the blog. . . I hope I am not too tired today - but alas - like I said - what am I to do about it now.

I am excited for today - a beautiful drive through Maine and New Bruswick - and the 'piece de resistance' - finally seeing Katherine, her new baby, and the Hann Family!  So excited. . . I think that is why I couldn't sleep!

It's going to be a beautiful day!

I can't believe it has been 1 week since my Ironman Race.  All things considered, I am feeling pretty good.  Still nursing my scrapes, bruises and toenails - but other than that I feel FINE.  Who would of thought.  The body is an amazing thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment