I am learning that most of my friends and family are . . . curious. . . . about WHY I am doing an IRONMAN (2012). . . . . again (2014). . . . . I'm sure some days I will have the same questions, so here is an honest look into who I am - what is motivating me, what my goals are, and how I get from HERE to IRONMAN in 52 weeks . . . enjoy the ride!

Sunday, November 4, 2012

the day after . . .

I think I need one of these for my tree this year.
I didn't see any at the Ironman store here in Florida - better send Duane on- line.
Maybe I need my own tree full of them - ha ha ha (only kind of joking)
Wow - man I am sore.
I think a lot of it is from my bike crash - but I will recover.






















































Wow - how do you write a race report for that?!  

What an experience.  Still processing the whole thing.  Not sure when life is going to slow down enough to write about it.  Maybe when we are on the train to New York.  

No comments:

Post a Comment