I am learning that most of my friends and family are . . . curious. . . . about WHY I am doing an IRONMAN (2012). . . . . again (2014). . . . . I'm sure some days I will have the same questions, so here is an honest look into who I am - what is motivating me, what my goals are, and how I get from HERE to IRONMAN in 52 weeks . . . enjoy the ride!

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

13 weeks till IRONMAN - Cardston Kids Marathon AND Spinderella

I had 2 big events this week -

Cardston Kids Marathon AND Spinderella

Cardston Kids Marathon was GREAT AGAIN!

In spite of the naysayers, publicly telling us that we were irresponsible for NOT cancelling!

OIY!

I believe CKM 2014 was one of the best years yet BECAUSE we did it in spite of the weather, and the naysayers!  We do not melt in the rain, we CAN do hard things - in fact we NEED to do hard things to teach ourselves and our children

RESILIENCE

THAT is why we did not cancel or postpone!

Check out the party that happened!

2104 Medal - AWESOME!
It was SOME party in the Ice Arena!  I don't know if there has
ever been that many people in there at one time before!













































Thanks to everyone who came and enjoyed 2014 Cardston Kids Marathon!


No comments:

Post a Comment