I am learning that most of my friends and family are . . . curious. . . . about WHY I am doing an IRONMAN (2012). . . . . again (2014). . . . . I'm sure some days I will have the same questions, so here is an honest look into who I am - what is motivating me, what my goals are, and how I get from HERE to IRONMAN in 52 weeks . . . enjoy the ride!

Saturday, March 17, 2012

33 Weeks till IRONMAN - Following the Plan

Sunday
Rest Day
Duane leaves for Toronto
Church alone with 5 kids
Giving 'Every Step Counts" presentation at 6:30pm

Monday
Brick 30/20
Pre-School
Kate went to a friends for the afternoon
Song Practice
Pick up Kate from friend's house
Dinner and Family Home Evening
Talked about the week - it's going to get busy!

Tuesday
Weights
Mary to Choir
Drive to Lethbridge
Drop off Kate
Swim
Massage
Meet with Erin
Costco
Drive Home
Unload Costco load
Girls Haircuts
Take Clara and Emma to singing lesson
Go To Relief Society Party
Singing @ Relief Society Party
Girls walked home from lesson in the torrential Wind
Finally got home from the REALLY long party
Emma had helped Clara pack for her field trip tomorrow

Wednesday
Tempo Run
Clara leaves for Choir Field Trip @ 7:30am
Kate @ Pre-school
Festival Jack
Festival Mary
pick up Kate from pre-school
Go back to hear Jack's other festival piece
Have lunch with kids, take them back to school
Drive to the border
Pick up pedometers for Kids Marathon
Learn to do a commercial import for Kids Marathon (including calling the school division to get permission and a letter stating such a fact)
Deliver pedometers to school
Pick up books from Library for Festival
Drop off kids for Piano lessons
Hope that Emma gets to lessons alright after going to the temple for baptisms afterschool
Cubs - last minute Yoga/smoothie class (put on by me)
Pick up kids from music lessons
Jack to Scouts
Clara home @ 11pm

Thursday
6am, Met with Kaitlyn for first 'learn to run' session
Clara woke up @ 9:30am
Festival for  Emma
Take kids to school after lunch
Long Ride with Kate watching
Teach a Speech lesson
Completely SPENT after yesterday!

Friday
Weights
PD Day - no school - kids home all day. . . .
Festival for Clara and Emma
Leave Emma and Jack to clean up the house.. .
Take Clara, Mary and Kate to Lethbridge
Swim
Stop and buy metatarsal pads for run tomorrow
Stay over @ Mom and Dad's house
Duane returned home to Cardston

Saturday
Long Run 10 miles - tried metarsal pads - didn't help. . . .
Breakfast @ Streetside
Cosco run
Drive home to Cardston
Meet my husband after THAT week.

EXHAUSTED - but so proud of myself for following the plan.  All my workouts, festival, and all the other things that had to happen this week to make it through. . . . I didn't do so well with my food, but hopefully this week will be better with Duane home to help carry the crazy load of our life........

And THAT was my reality . . . .

SIGH.....One week closer to IRONMAN

note to self "If you can do all THAT and still follow the PLAN you can do IRONMAN!


No comments:

Post a Comment