I am learning that most of my friends and family are . . . curious. . . . about WHY I am doing an IRONMAN (2012). . . . . again (2014). . . . . I'm sure some days I will have the same questions, so here is an honest look into who I am - what is motivating me, what my goals are, and how I get from HERE to IRONMAN in 52 weeks . . . enjoy the ride!

Saturday, February 11, 2012

38 weeks till IRONMAN - the flu

my stomach hurts
my head aches
I'm tired
I think I might puke - again
I feel weak
my neck is sore

I got my schedule of workouts from Erin this week - I was SOO excited
The flu bug stole my steam- ugh

I missed my 11 mile run today - I spent it in bed - I feel behind.
I hate feeling behind
I have to remind myself that it's just one day, just one week

I hope Erin doesn't think I am a slacker  - I talked to Erin,  thank you for being my voice of reason and not thinking I am a slacker.
I don't like letting people down - I think maybe I shouldn't blog when I am sick. . . .

I missed my lifestyles appointment this week too - did I mention how much I don't like letting people down?

Hmm - it is my 17th wedding anniversary today.
What a way to spend the day. . . .

My flowers are beautiful!

I sure hope tomorrow is better I mean tomorrow will be better
I sure hope next week is better I mean next week will be fantastic

I still have 38 weeks to be ready for IRONMAN

I will probably get the flu again

Even an IRONMAN can get sick

I am human

Dang it!


No comments:

Post a Comment