I am learning that most of my friends and family are . . . curious. . . . about WHY I am doing an IRONMAN (2012). . . . . again (2014). . . . . I'm sure some days I will have the same questions, so here is an honest look into who I am - what is motivating me, what my goals are, and how I get from HERE to IRONMAN in 52 weeks . . . enjoy the ride!

Sunday, November 6, 2011

52 weeks till IRONMAN - What 'GOT' me. . . . .


"Happiness is essentially a state of going somewhere wholeheartedly, one-directionally, without regret or reservation." - W.H. Sheldon

Here I go - on my journey to figure out "who I am", or maybe it is my journey of 'happiness' - either way, this is the video that hooked me. . . . and with a little push from Megan (my new training partner), Duane (#1 cheerleader and support crew), and a great big push from my very own ironman spirit

Florida Ironman here I come. . . .




No comments:

Post a Comment