I am learning that most of my friends and family are . . . curious. . . . about WHY I am doing an IRONMAN (2012). . . . . again (2014). . . . . I'm sure some days I will have the same questions, so here is an honest look into who I am - what is motivating me, what my goals are, and how I get from HERE to IRONMAN in 52 weeks . . . enjoy the ride!

Saturday, April 12, 2014

29 Weeks till IRONMAN - run run run even if it looks like a blizzard!



This Video inspired me today……. and I am sure glad because when I went for my group run this morning, this is what I saw. . . .




















and no group. . . . I needed some inspiration. . . .



















This picture was taken at almost the half way point on my run this morning . . . . it was beautiful when I was running South or East. . . . but North or West  - I was wishing I had some ski goggles on!  My friend Lisa would say it was a blizzard. . . .


It must have been a funny angle on this picture - but after my 75 minute run in much like blizzard conditions ( but I have run in worse), I figured I better make a snow angel cause it just might be the last one I make this season ( I hope!)  Ha Ha.  It felt good to lay down in the snow, make a snow angel and be done for the day. . . .


Now ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!

That is why I run - to feel like THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment